Duoye Diri, the Bayelsa state governor-elect has been sworn in as governor of the state. He was sworn in this evening at a ceremony by the state Chief Judge, Justice Kate Abiri, who administered the oaths of office and allegiance on Diri in the Government House, […]
A free event for fashionistas is being organized for women to mark the 2018 International Women’s Day (IWD) by African Fashion Development and Empowerment Center (AFDEC).
The event is for women only and will have experts teaching simple skills and smart workplace strategies that will fashion business women to become organized, orderly and timely in delivery.
The organizers have hinted that some of these topics will be discussed on that day:
- How to Structure and innovate your process, so you can live a balanced life (this my friend, is long overdue!)
- Turn your Fashion Business ideas into strategic prototypes that can run independently, without over-working yourselves and breaking down unnecessarily.
- Take the lead in your Fashion Business with Smart tips for timely delivery
- Maximize our staff’s productivity for your business growth and set up shock-proof plans for their sudden exit
- Plan your next vacation. Remember, a total take over means you can control and manage your time, energy and talent.
Date: Thursday, March 8th 2018
Time: 9a.m Prompt!
Venue: Virginrose Resorts Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
Gate Fee: FREE!
Dress Code: ……..Be Creative with Purple (Spotlights, Media, Publicity, Awards and Gifts will be given to the most creatively dressed)
The organizers have said it will not be just learn, but to have a good time wining and dining with fun activities, networking and celebrating one another with lots of gifts, awards and freebies.
So if you are a creative Boss Lady and this sounds like where you want to be, then, hurry and register.
For registration visit www.eventbrite.com