Femi Adesina has debunked a report of the federal government gearing up to disburse N30,000 to Nigerians as relief fund to help them stock up their homes ahead of a possible lockdown across the nation. It was alleged that Presidential aide, Femi Adesina disclosed federal government's plan […]
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state has shared a video in which he denied claims that he has contracted the novel Coronavirus. Rumors were rife online on Tuesday that he may have contracted the virus after reports emerged that the Chief of Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari, had reportedly tested positive for the vrius. The rumors were fueled by the recent visit of Kyari to Kogi state where he attended the three days prayer for the mother of Governor Bello. Both men met and shook hands at the event. In a video he posted on his Facebook page, Bello said he has no COVID-19 and that those who wish for his to test positive for disease will contract HIV. He said he can never have it because God is with him and his mother's spirit is also with him. He also stated that the COVID-19 pandemic will end in 21days. The governor added that all the ''noise'' about COVID-19 is political and for financial gain. There are a lot of lies about COVID. There are a lot of politics about COVID. I am not playing politics with my people's lives or pretend and steal money because of this so called pandemic. I can assure you that 90% of the noise about COVID is political, economical, financial and material gain. The remaining 10% is the flu'' he said Watch the video he posted below View this post on Instagram I gat no COVID-19, those who wish it for me will have HIV- Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello tells haters (video)A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Mar 25, 2020 at 7:11am PDT View this post on Instagram 90% of the noise about COVID is political, economical, financial and material gain- Kogi governor, Yahaya BelloA post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Mar 25, 2020 at 8:14am PDTThe post ”I gat no COVID, those who wish me to have it will have HIV- Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello tells haters (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.