Search

You may also like

36 Views
‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams died of Fentanyl overdose at the age of 16, His mother reveals
Celebrities - Comedy - Entertainment - Local news - Movies - Music - News -

‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams died of Fentanyl overdose at the age of 16, His mother reveals

Logan Williams, a young Canadian actor who played Barry Allen on CW’s “The Flash,” died on April 2 at the age of 16, and his mother has revealed that his death was caused by a fentanyl overdose.  Logan's mom,  Marlyse Williams disclosed this during an interview with the […]

36 Views
Oculus hand tracking for the Quest moves out of beta this week
Technology -

Oculus hand tracking for the Quest moves out of beta this week

Oculus announced on Monday that it was taking Quest hand tracking to “the next phase.” The feature goes into general release with the next firmware update due out later this week. Developers working with the hand-tracking SDK can submit new games or updates implementing the […]

36 Views
62-year-old woman dies in stampede while struggling for COVID-19 palliative in Rivers
International News - Local news - News -

62-year-old woman dies in stampede while struggling for COVID-19 palliative in Rivers

A woman has been stamped to death during a struggle for COVOD-19 palliative shared by the Rivers state government in Elele Kingdom, Ikwerre Local Government Area of the State, Vanguard reports. The deceased, a 62-year-old woman identified as Mrs. Florence Onuobodo arrived at the venue […]

www.gistpad.com.ng

Man Has Toothpick Removed From Inside His Heart After Swallowing It While Drinking

Man Has Toothpick Removed From Inside His Heart After Swallowing It While Drinking

A 29-year-old Chinese man can consider himself lucky to be alive after doctors removed a wooden toothpick stuck in the right atrium of his heart.

The man, known only by his surname, Zhou, underwent an open-heart operation on January 9, at a hospital in Nanning, southern China’s Guangxi Province, to have an excessive growth removed from his heart. He had been suffering from poor health, including constant lung inflammation and high fever, for about four years, and had spent a small fortune ($30,000) on medical care, but doctors had been unable to properly treat his illness. Some doctors claimed he had sepsis while others said he suffered from leukemia, but during his recent heart operation, surgeons discovered that the cause of his health problems was a simple toothpick.

Zhou on his sick bed

Surgeons in Nanning were shocked to find a 2.4-inch (6 centimeters) stuck in the right atrium of Zhou’s heart, after opening him up to remove the excessive growth that showed up during his examination. Although the exact circumstance in which the pointy toothpick found its way into the man’s heart is unknown, doctors believe it had been accidentally drawn into his air passage, pierced the wall of his right lung and got lodged into his heart.

Continue Reading

Related topics Animals, Dogs, People
Previous post Next post

Your reaction to this post?

Leave a Reply

avatar
500
  Subscribe  
Notify of

You may also like

0 Views Views
Aisha Dangote-Indimi Graces the Cover of George Okoro Lifestyle Magazine’s Latest Issue
People

Aisha Dangote-Indimi Graces the Cover of George Okoro Lifestyle Magazine’s Latest Issue

Aisha S. Dangote-Indimi graces the latest issue of George Okoro Lifestyle magazine. The powerhouse and founder of Ayce Luxury Gelato, speaks about her career, her businesses, her story and her life as a wife, humanitarian, artist and an entrepreneur. Read excerpts from the interview On […]

0 Views Views
Patoranking can’t Get Enough of his Adorable Little Girl
People

Patoranking can’t Get Enough of his Adorable Little Girl

Patoranking is a loving father who never passes up on an opportunity to appreciate his daughter Wilmer. The music star recently took to Instagram to share a heart-warming photo of him doting on his daughter. Patoranking who welcomed his daughter with his girlfriend in 2018 […]

0 Views Views
‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams died of Fentanyl overdose at the age of 16, His mother reveals
People

‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams died of Fentanyl overdose at the age of 16, His mother reveals

Logan Williams, a young Canadian actor who played Barry Allen on CW’s “The Flash,” died on April 2 at the age of 16, and his mother has revealed that his death was caused by a fentanyl overdose.  Logan's mom,  Marlyse Williams disclosed this during an interview with the […]