Turkey automobile companies which are the 15th largest automobile industry in the world will be among the participants in the 15th Motor show in Lagos starting on the 28th of June, 2021. When in comes to trucks, the Turks are good. When you talk trucks, talk Turkey.
Turkey is a hub for global brands in terms of production, export, and engineering for international markets. The Turkish automotive industry has plans underway for the manufacture of their first electric known as TOGG. By the 2022, the first set will be delivered.
Trucks are some of the strongest vehicles in existence because they are built for moving the heaviest things ever built or ever born. There are 8 companies known for manufacturing trucks as well as vans and buses in Turkey. These are:
· Askam: Askam was a subsidiary of Ciftciler Holdings and a manufacturer of trucks and commercial vehicles in Turkey. It sold Fargo and Desoto trucks.
· BMC: BMC is one of the largest commercial and military vehicle manufacturers in Turkey. Its products include commercial trucks, buses, military trucks and armoured vehicles.
· Fargo: The Fargo brand existed in Turkey for years, and well into the 21st century, because Fargo and De Soto light and heavy trucks were made by Turkish manufacturer Askam, with no technical or business connection with Chrysler in its final years
· Isuzu: Anadolu Isuzu (officially Anadolu Isuzu Automotive Industry & Trading A.Ş.) is a joint venture company based in Istanbul, Turkey. It is the collaboration between Anadolu Group, Isuzu Motors Co., Ltd., Itochu Co. and HICOM. Its main fields of operation are the production and marketing of light duty trucks and minibuses.
· Karsan: Karsan is a Turkish commercial vehicles manufacturer, based in Akçalar, Nilüfer, Bursa Province. "Karsan" is an acronym for "Karoseri Sanayii"
· Karmiciler: Katmerciler is a Turkish defense and automotive industry company established in 1985 in Izmir. Katmerciler produce besides Hızır 4x4 infantry mobility vehicle and TOMA (vehicle) fire trucks, environmental vehicles as well as transportation vehicles. Katmerciler on vehicle sub system production provider and solution partner of the world's automotive giants to truck manufacturers such as. Ford, BMC, Hyundai, Isuzu, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Renault, Scania, Volvo
· MANAS: MAN Türkiye A.Ş., abbreviated to MANAŞ, is a joint company formerly known as MAN Kamyon ve Otobüs Sanayi A.Ş., founded in early 1966 in Turkey as a result of cooperation between a German company, MAN AG, and a Turkish company, Ercanlar A.Ş., to jointly manufacture heavy motor vehicles for Turkey.
· Otokar : Otokar Otomotiv ve Savunma Sanayi A.Ş., also known simply as Otokar, is a Turkish bus and military vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Sakarya, Turkey. Otokar is a subsidiary of Koç Holding.
With some of the representatives coming for this Lagos Motor show, you have the opportunity of free access. So don’t miss this opportunity and tomorrow on this same page, you will understand the benefits of attending shows like the 15th Lagos Motor show.
See you tomorrow.