The reading of good books before a new year is like having a conversation with the best minds of the past. Reading to get knowledge helps you to prepare yourself and start the new year with a fresh and focused mindset.
These books will open your mind to a new world and take you to another level. The reading of books should not just be for acquisition of knowledge but also for utilization and transforming of that knowledge. It is when you utilize the knowledge derived from your reading that it becomes a skill.
These books will help sharpen your thinking:
- The Money Code – By Tade Cash
- The Secret – By Rhonda Bryan
- Tools of Titans : The Tactics, Routines and Habits of Billionaires, Icons and World Performers – By Timothy Ferris
- The 5-seconds Rule: Transform your Life, Work and Confidence with Everyday Courage – By Mel Robbins
- Marketing to Women – By Martha Baletha
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs – By Carmille Gallo
- Give and Take – By Adam Grant
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – By Susan Cain
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – Jen Sencero
- Secrets of The Millionaire Mind – T.Harv Eker