1. In order to use certain features of the Service you may need to register an account on the Platform (the “Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
2. You may create an Account as an individual or as an authorized representative of a company.
3. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of access details to your Account and that you are fully responsible and liable for any activity performed using your Account access details.
4. You hereby represent and warrant to us that you have reached the age of majority or are accessing the Service under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Service. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms prior to you using the Service.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
6. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.